Satgear Premium 80cm Portable Twin LNB Satellite Dish Kit
This is one of the Satgear Twin Channel Premium kits - The best quality portable satellite dish and tripod kits you can buy. Note that this kit requires that you already have a Sky digibox, Freesat receiver or one of our Free to Air receivers and your TV! If you have a Freeview TV, you still need one of the receivers mentioned, which will then connect to your Freeview TV using a scart socket.
This is why you should choose a portable satellite kit for your caravanning/camping trips:
- Perfect reception - even in the remotest of areas
- Crystal clear picture - you won't believe the fantastic picture quality!
- Quick to setup - our kits are pre-built and ready to go
- Hundreds of free TV channels available
- It's fully digital - no need to worry about the analogue switch-off
This is why you should choose a Satgear kit:
- We make the best quality kits you can buy - we don't cut corners and we're fanatical about quality
- All Satgear Premium kits are pre-built and pre-tuned (if the kit includes a receiver) - setup is as quick and easy as it gets! The kit comes in three sections that you just push together and tighten the knobs (no tools required).
This Satgear Premium Twin LNB 80cm kit includes:
- 80cm top quality satellite dish with robust folding arm and easy-align bracket
- Twin 0.2dB LNB, High Definition ready
- 10m high quality satellite coax cable with ready made sealed connectors
- 2 x Flat window cables with connectors - to run cable through a closed window
- 3m high quality Satellite twin cable to run from your window connector to the receiver with ready sealed connectors (if you need longer lengths you'll need to call us)
- Strong aluminium satellite tripod with pegs for ground fixing if required
- High accuracy Satfinder to help tune in to the strongest signal
- Padded satellite holdall - heavy duty for storing and protecting the dish and components. Note that the tripod is stored separately outside of the bag to ensure the dish is protected for future use.
- Full Satgear setup and dish alignment instructions
Why a Twin Kit?
This 80cm kit comes with a twin channel LNB and twin cable, which enables you to run your Sky+ or Freesat+ receiver, so you can watch one channel whilst recording another, or alternatively run two receivers or Freesat televisions from the one dish. This kit will work throughout the UK and Ireland for UK TV from the Astra 2 satellites (for UK Free to Air and SKY channels). You can also use it to get foreign language channels from several other satellites.
The dish is very high quality with a strong arm that folds up and down into position for compact stowage and simple setup. The compact twin LNB is a high quality, low noise model, and it just clips into place. The angle of the dish is adjusted on a unique smooth sliding mechanism for easy setup. The entire kit is very lightweight - only 5.5KG (plus 1KG for the heavy duty satellite holdall). The tripod is collapsible and very solid when erected - in fact it's virtually immovable. It has a specially designed neck to allow unrestricted rotation of the satellite dish independent of the base. The attached support pin allows rotation without tightening the clamp until you have set the correct direction. We have written and supplied a complete set of instructions for setting up the kit and getting a great signal.
All Satgear Premium kits are pre-built. The kit comes in three sections - you just push together and tighten the knobs (no tools required).
This 80cm kit is designed for use throughout the UK and Ireland, the Benelux countries, All of France and into Northern Spain (for selected UK TV channels) - from the Astra 2 satellites for UK Free to Air channels (and SKY channels if you use your own Sky receiver). Note that there are hotspots in the South France where only certain UK TV channels are available with an 80cm dish. The South France is on the fringe for UK TV so in this region, some channels are definitely available but not necessarily the main UK channels such as BBC and ITV.
For this kit, you'll require a Sky digibox, Freesat receiver or one of our Free to Air receivers and your TV! Alternatively you can just use a Freesat TV. If you have a Freeview TV, you still need one of the receivers mentioned, which will then connect to your Freeview TV using a scart socket.